For sale on etsy.com!
Unassembled price: $305 (includes all parts shown in first image)
NEW! Partially assembled kit $355 (pots and 1/4 jack prewired) second image.
The same system installed by us: $495 (on most accordions)
- One side only Kit (Tex Mex style) - $155, Prewired $170.
- One side only installed $250
- Stereo output -- add $35 (includes output cable) not available with all accordions.
- Grill mounted system or older 1920s - 1930s and some later instruments -- add $75
This system is very compact and will fit in instruments tat others systems won't.
Microphone kit comes with installation instructions, modification tips, and alternative installation ideas:
- System has 5 total condenser microphones, 3 on treble side right and 2 on the bass side left.
- Separate volume control and preamp circuit on left and right with mono out.
- Images of installed systems on line for instruction.
- Powered by a standard 9 volt battery, good for over 700 hours of operation!
- All wiring and parts needed for a full installation plus wiring diagram and installation tips.
- Images of installed systems to help you install your system.
- Solder and a soldering iron
- Tacky glue or contact cement
- 1/4" and 5/8" drill bit and drill
- Hot glue or equivalent gap filling glue
- Wire cutters/strippers
- Phillips and flat head screwdrivers